18 april 2018

TO SPAIN & BACK - Fuencaliente De La Palma


Hello everyone! Ready for my new post about my trip to La Palma?! In this post I will show you some pictures of the island and talk about what we were doing at the moment. As you all now, I love taking photographs, especially landscapes and wildlife. If you want to check more of my pictures, you can find me on Instagram silke_photography__. On my page you will find beautiful views, wildlife and pets.



This photo was not so easy to take actually. I had to go down via a road first, to climb eventually up a  rock, to find the perfect view. It was really fun to do and it brings up a lot of memories. 






This is me, taking a break from all that climbing. 😄




Such an amazing view! There weren't so many places where we could find a beach. We had to walk about 4 miles to get there, but it was definitely worth it. 


Another view! Next to the hotel were we stayed, were so many banana trees. As we walked further, we noticed that they were scattered all over the island. 




My brother: Model  
Me: Photographer 



The beautiful sunset of La Palma. 


I took a lot more pictures, especially from my brother and other really beautiful views. If you want to see more of La Palma, just send me an email or go to my Instagram account. 
Soon a new post about my experiences in Australia.  

Geen opmerkingen: