15 april 2018

Food Food - My addictions 

I will talk about my favorite foods today. I really love this topic, because I just love to talk about it (&eat it). I will talk about a few products I use every day. Later I will make a shopping list with products that I use for preparing meals and snacks. That way it's easier for you to make your own list of foods or just to use my list when you're going to the supermarket. Have fun shopping! 








 1. MUESLI - This product I use for breakfast. It's super delicious and it gives you a lot of energy. I combine it with greek yoghurt and delicious fruits like raspberries, blueberries, apples, etc. Most of the time I eat the chocolate one, but the one with apples is also very delicious. A serving (50g) contains 30g of carbs, 13,2g sugar and 7,7g fat (for the chocolate one). 



2. CHIA SEED - I combine this product with salads, fish, rice, etc. Chia seed contains omega 3, fibers, antioxidants, proteins, etc. 




3. SESAM- SUPERFOODS- & PROTEIN BAR - Because weight lifting and cardio are taking a lot of energy from you, you'll need snacks between your meals to keep you satisfied during the day. 
The one from 'Eat Natural' contains 10g protein, what you'll need for your muscles to grow. 



4. GREEK YOGHURT - Most of the time I combine this with my muesli, but you can eat it with a lot of other food as well. It contains protein, nutrients, probiotics, calcium, etc. 
AVOCADO - Avocado is incredibly Nutritious. It contains healthy fats and is a low-carb fruit.  I combine this product a lot with bread & salads, but you can eat it with lots of food. 
APPLES - You know what they say: "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." 



5. SOYA MILK - I love this product! It is low in fat and rich in plant protein. usually I add this product to make a protein shake & use it after my workout. 


If you have any questions, please let me know! Thanks for reading 😊





Geen opmerkingen: