25 mei 2016

Favorite beauty products 

We all have favorites when it comes to body and make-up, so now I'll dive into my number one collection. Hopefully you'll find something you also adore and if you do, don't hesitate to let me know. Maybe you have some great products yourself and want to share it with all of us. Just post a reaction, but first read more to see my little things. - Beauty 


Coconut & Cream 

This one I bought a week ago and I must say my hands never felt so soft. A nice fragrance all day long. I love it! especially when you're studying it come in handy, maybe a little to much, because I can't leave it alone. What can I say, I'm already an addict. 



Sephora & parfume 

From all the lip balms lying everywhere in my room, Sephora is definitely the best one. Baby lips in no time. Lips are one of the most importent things when it comes to beauty, so you must treat them right! In my purse I have always my perfume with me, just to be safe but also for reactions you get like 'wow, you smell good..'  


'Supernatural' day cream

Because my skin gets irritated quickly, I use a day cream from the pharmacy. My skin recovered from pigmentation and became soft and smooth. If you also want to try it, go by your pharmacy and search for La Roche-Posay, Effaclar H. 


OSIS+ volume

This cream for your hair is amazing: first, it smells delicious and second, your hair has more volume and serves as protection. I use it before I dry my hair, so it stays healthy and helps combat fluffy hair. I really love this product!


Body mist - Palisades Beach 

The summer is coming closer and closer, so time to pick out your body mist. I prefer the body mist from Hollister, Palisades Beach, a sweet fragrance that perfectly fits with the summer. Obviously, Hollister has more body mists to offer, like the Silver Strand Beach Mist (with mandarin - mango -  coconut) and Lunada Bay Mist (with fresh nectarine - water lotus - creamy vanilla). Anyway, you will find what your looking for ! You can always visit their website: Hollister 



Hopefully I have inspired you girls, 

XO Silke 

Geen opmerkingen: